Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Presentation

Last class my group talked to the class about social norms. We picked this subject, because we thought it was a relatively easy concept that most of our classmates should already understand and be able to connect with. We chose to make videos and allow for some classroom discussion, both of which I thought went fairly well. The class seemed to enjoy our somewhat funny videos, and the overall participation was great. The thing that I didn't like was the time limit. We wanted to more into why social norms are so important in our society and other societies around the world. Overall, for throwing a quick presentation together and making awkward videos in the process, I think my group did a pretty good job. The other groups also did well, and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the presentations tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment